Sunday, October 01, 2006

Vidya Balan has no Hollywood plans

Vidya Balan says that she is happy with what she is doing and has no Hollywood plans.
Vidya’s next film Lage Raho Munnabhai , opposite Sanjay Dutt is scheduled to release next Friday.
A report quotes Vidya as saying that she doesn't have any plan for Hollywood, as for now.
"There are no such plans at present. I'm happy with what I'm doing. I want to establish myself as a good actor in India," the report quoted Vidya as saying.
However, Vidya added that she couldn’t say what the future has in store. "I live in the present and don't think about what the future has in store for me."
Vidya also added that she isn't in the numbers race. "I don't believe in judging an actor's worth by grade. I have always wanted to do what I believe in and I am doing just that. I think my audiences, too, expect good work from me rather than seeing me at the top of a fictional number pyramid. I think today, in Bollywood, there is place for everyone who does good work," Vidya said.
Vidya also rubbished off the rumour that Rani Mukherjee is apprehensive of sharing screen space with her.
"It's absolutely ridiculous. Does Rani need to be apprehensive of acting with anyone? She is one of the best actors India has seen in recent times," Vidya said.
Source : Apunkachoice

No comments: